i honestly LOVED jamie as jace, i thought he did a fantastic job, along with the rest of the cast. my last day of school is next fri the 20th, but i am part of this program for juniors and seniors called running start. basically i get to take college courses at a community college and the classes count towards highschool AND college credits :D and that ended last week, so i get to sleep in for the next 2 weeks at least!!! i dont have a countdown, today i was actually surprised we’re so close to break!
this week has been ridiculously cold and DRY but now its getting a little warmer….well above freezing at least!!!
what did you think of the movie????
"I have to work through sadness I have to work through positivity but it’s part again of what makes me human and I’d rather feel those things than not feel them, it’s part of who I am. But to see the darkness that dwells within me, allows me to see the light that dwells within everyone else and the world."
biggest plot twist in all of history
*patiently waits 34787894745 years for sequel*
THE WORST FEELING EVER IS WHEN YOURE SO ENTHUSIASTIC TELLING SOMEONE SOMETHING AND YOU CAN JUST PHYSICALLY FEEL THEM NOT CARING AT ALL SO YOU TRY HARDER BUT YOU JUST CANNOT GRASP THEIR ATTENTION SO YOU SLOWLY FADE OUT AND LET THEM GO BACK TO DOING WHAT THEY DO AND YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO TELL THEM SOMETHING YOU’RE HAPPY ABOUT
Oh my God somebody actually put it in to words
I JUST CAN’T GET OVER WHAT LEA HAS DONE WITH EVERYTHING SHE’S BEEN THROUGH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EASY TO LOSE HERSELF AND SHELF THIS ALBUM AND HIDE AWAY AND INSTEAD SHE’S USED IT TO FURTHER HERSELF AS AN ARTIST IN A WAY THAT WILL UNDOUBTEDLY HELP SO MANY PEOPLE AND SHE’S SPREADING SUCH A POSITIVE MESSAGE AND IT’S SUCH A GREAT SONG AND JUST OMG I’M OK
my day was pretty good, but im currently pulling an allnighter to finish a project thing lol super fun. i am mostly looking forward to being able to sleep in during break, but i also love everything about christmas!!!!! my favourite TMI character is absolutely 100% Jace Wayland.
that perfect girl is gone
Jesy being Jesy
- What to do when your friend is talking about suicide
- What to do if someone you know is overdosing
- What to do if your friend is hurting themselves
- First Aid for self harm
Finding Therapy, Doctors, & Medication
- Something Fishy - How will I pay?
- Mental Health America - How do I find treatment?
- Free/Cheap Medication
- The Medicine Program
- Find a Therapist
- Good Therapy.org
- Insurance Issues
- Qualities and Skills of a Good Counselor
- The Difference Between a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist & Counselor
- Extreme Hunger During Recovery
- About Water Retention During Recovery
- 281 Reasons to Recover
- Relapse Prevention
- Dealing with Bloating in Recovery
- Bloating, Indigestion, & Feeling too full
- Talking to Others About Your Mental Health Issues
- Managing Stress
- Why You Must Eat
- What is ED Recovery?
- You have no obligation to be weighed
- Learning to Love Your Body
- True Facts Our Abuse-Culture Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Tips to Overcoming and Eating Disorder from Women Who Have Recovered
- How to Eat a Fear Food
- 16 Baby Steps to Help You Cope with the Pain of Perfectionism
- 10 Things to Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Why You Should NOT Self-DiagnoseSubstance Addictions:
Restrictive Eating Disorders:
- Phases of Recovery From a Restrictive ED
- Tips to Stop Restricting
- Why You Must Regain Weight to Recover
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Gaining Weight After Anorexia: What To Expect
- Dealing With Weight Gain
Binge & Compensate Disorders:
Binge ED/Compulsive Eating Disorders
- Food Addicts Anonymous Meeting Finder
- Overeaters Anonymous Meeting Finder
- The “I need to lose weight” Mindset with BED
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Daily Meditation for Compulsive Overeating/Binge EatingGeneral Anxiety:
- Coping with Suicidal Thought
- 10 Tips on How to Work Through Feelings of Social Isolation
- 8 Tips to Overcome Loneliness
- Tips On Dealing With Depression In College
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that’s right for you
- What to expect with antidepressants
Family and Friends: